Pay2Home Launches New Money Transfer Machines in Yishun Central and Serangoon Garden
RIGHT: Serangoon Garden - MyVillage - 1 Maju Ave, #B1-15, Singapore 556679
SINGAPORE, January 2021 Pay2Home, Singapore’s preeminent funds transfer and payment services provider, has launched 2 new satellite operations for its bespoke Money Transfer Machines (MTMs), in the northern part of Singapore. This is in line with their business strategy to provide high quality, customer centric digital products and services that supplement its already strong island-wide branch network with user friendly technology.
"With these new points of presence in the north, we are pleased to bring the Pay2Home brand and our services to the residents of the Yishun and Serangoon communities. Decentralised and digital services are a key component of our strategy in the post pandemic new norm” said Mr David Hulme, Pay2Home co-founder and Director.
Manned by a Pay2Home customer service team member, these locations offer the under-serviced areas in Singapore 24-hour remittances via Pay2Home’s unique MTM’s, that are a familiar feature at all Pay2Home branches and in other parts of Singapore.
The new MTM operations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are located at:
- Yishun - Block 925 Yishun Central 1, #01-237, Singapore 760925
- Serangoon Garden - MyVillage - 1 Maju Ave, #B1-15, Singapore 556679
- Secure, low-cost, fast and reliable payments
- 24hour Money Transfer Machines in all branches
- Online remittances services
- SMS confirmation upon payment
- Multilingual service staff
- Generous "Pay2Home Friends" loyalty program
- Regular promotional campaigns
- Premier payment services for large accounts
- Media Relations for Pay2Home
- T: (65) 6813 0595
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org