Pay2Home Opens Its Fifth Singapore Retail Store in Toa Payoh
SINGAPORE, June 2016 Pay2Home, a premier funds transfer and payment services provider, has added a fifth retail store in Singapore, this time in Toa Payoh.
The area is located in the northern part of the Central Region of Singapore and is home to a diverse migrant community. As Pay2Home co-founder and Director, Wayne Salamonsen, explained, "the focus of this new addition is on bringing our services closer to our customers living in central Singapore". The opening of this new branch ensures a smooth and hassle free remittance experience for all consumers in the area, 24 hours per day.
Pay2Home is expanding its retail presence in Singapore in conjunction with the destination countries to which it remits to. In addition, Pay2Home operates 24-hour Money Transfer Machines and was the first authorised online money transfer service in Singapore.
The new Pay2Home remittance outlet located at #01-574 Lorong 6, Blk 190 Toa Payoh adjacent to the HDB Hub, offers counter services 7 days per week from 10.45 am to 7 pm and remittances around the clock.
- Secure, low-cost, fast and reliable payments
- 24hour Money Transfer Machines in all branches
- Online remittances services
- SMS confirmation upon payment
- Multilingual service staff
- Generous "Pay2Home Friends" loyalty program
- Regular promotional campaigns
- Premier payment services for large accounts
- Media Relations at Pay2Home
- T: (65) 6372 2474
- E: email@example.com