Don't miss out on...
Deals & Promotions
We are always excited to bring to you new deals and promotions! Stay in the loop on our deals and promotions by following our social media account. Don’t miss a beat!
Terms and Conditions - S$1 to Malaysia Campaign
- The Organiser
- The S$1 to Malaysia Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Wandr Pte. Ltd., hereafter known as “Pay2Home”
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By registering or taking part in this campaign, the participant (“You”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, available at www.pay2home.com/termsandconditions, and any definitions contained herein, along with the decisions of Pay2Home in relation to and in connection with this campaign
- Campaign Period
- The campaign commences on 22nd March 2021, 00:00 hr and ends on 31st December 2022, 23:59 hr (“Campaign Period”).
- Pay2Home reserves the right to change the campaign period at anytime.
- The campaign is open to all Pay2Home account holders (members).
- Corporate customers of Pay2Home are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- To be eligible for the campaign, the remittances must be performed via the Pay2Home Mobile app. Users must successfully complete remittance transactions during the campaign period using the Pay2Home Mobile application to remit funds to Malaysia.
- Pay2Home reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the campaign, including whether you satisfy the criteria to participate in the campaign and/or your eligibility for the campaign. Pay2Home’s determination of all matters relating to the campaign shall be final and binding, with no obligation to disclose its reason(s). No appeal, objection, challenge or correspondence will be entered into.
- Number of Transactions with Discounts Permitted
- This campaign is applicable for any number of transactions through the Pay2Home Mobile App to Malaysia during the campaign period.
- The discounted transfers offered under this campaign are non-negotiable, exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, in full or in part and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer, discounts or promotions offered by Pay2Home.
- Pay2Home reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice or assigning any reason therefore, to change and/or replace the campaign benefits.
- General Terms
- Pay2Home reserves the right, at anytime and in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice or assigning any reason therefore, to vary, modify, add, or revise any of the terms and conditions governing the campaign or terminate, withdraw, extend or shorten the campaign period, with or without notice or reason. Such change on terms and conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting to Pay2Home’s webpage and you understand and agree to be bound by any such variation.
- Pay2Home reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims arising from this campaign including, without limitation, to require further verification as to your identity, age, and other relevant details.
- Pay2Home will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting and/or accepting and using the free remittance transfers offered under this campaign.
- Pay2Home accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected communications pertaining to this campaign
- Applicable Law
- The campaign and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and you are deemed to have irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Any person who is not a participant to this campaign shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these terms and conditions.